This help page is intended to get ModemLockDown up and running
for you in a matter of seconds with the default options. For more information
on other options and use of ModemLockDown, refer to more detailed sections of
the help documentation.
NOTE: The installation and setup of ModemLockDown
can only be performed by a Windows user account with Administrative privileges.
1. Install ModemLockDown by running ModemLockDown_Setup.exe from downloaded
2. Administration screen - Enter a password
& confirmation for Administration access
3. Administration screen - Enter a password & confirmation for modem Unlocking
(use of a different one to the administration password is recommended)
4. Press the OK button. Click Yes or No to using the OpenDNS FamilyShield service
5. To buy, either purchase through the registration tab within the administration screen or obtain your registration details from http://www.modemlockdown.com
and manually register through the same registration tab.
That's it - all installed.
ModemLockDown defaults to lock on start-up. To Unlock,
select unlock from taskbar icon and enter unlock password.